Borders indicator is a forex trading indicator. It is a system that has the potential to imrove your skills everyday. The Borders indicator is very simple to understand and it is user friendly as well. The Borders indicator can be used by pro traders as well as by newbies. This indicator allows you to follow the trend of the market until it exists. And it will give you early warning of trend reversals. The beauty of this trading indicator is it can be used to trade on any time frame, and with any currency pairs.
Investment is like watching grass growing into trees so is you’re trading. You should have that level of patience to wait for the right signals. If you are impatient and do not have any discipline this system will not work for you and you will never become a successful trader unless you change the way you think and act.
When indicator is installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
This is a technical indicator. Borders indicator consists of two level bars which changes its place as per the direction of the market. When the market is trending upward the white bars are above the brown bars and when the market is down trending the white bars are below the brown bars. The rule is simple when these different color bars change their position it’s time to buy or sell.
Buying Conditions Using Borders indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- The brown bars should disappear and white bars should form.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the brown bars appear above the white bars.
Selling Conditions Using Borders indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- The brown bars should start to form above the white bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the white bars appear above the brown bars.
You will be forwarded to download after purchase
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems