RD combo is a forex trading indicator. It is a very dynamic forex indicator as it generates accurate trading signals in all kinds of market conditions. The Rd combo indicator works under simple philosophy. The indicator is really easy to understand. With Rd combo you will be able to execute high probability setups.
This forex trading indicator is perfect for scalping and it can be used for trading in higher time frames like H1, H4, and daily. However, I believe that you would need some other technical indicators as well to get clear signals. It’s up to you to choose which indicator to use.
When RD combo indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
RD Combo indicator consists of bars that are either positive or negative. The positive bars indicate buying pressure or bullish market whereas the negative bars indicate selling pressure or downward market. Therefore, you should be buying only when there are positive bars are formed and you should be selling only when the negative bars are forming.
Buying Conditions Using RD combo indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- The RD combo indicator should form positive bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the bars become negative.
Selling Conditions Using RD Combo indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- The RD combo indicator should form negative bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the bars become positive.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems