RCFMA is a forex trading indicator. It is somehow similar to MACD indicator. Although the algorithms differ the mechanism is same in both. RCFMA indicator is very simple trading indicator and it is located at the bottom of the chart. The RCFMA indicator is not enough to make effective trading decisions so might need some other technical tools to make combo with this technical indicator. It’s recommended that you trade in higher time frames. Higher the time frame smoother is the market. The best way to make money in the market is by choosing the trending market.
When you install RCFMA forex trading indicator in your metatrader, your chart should look like this:
RCFMA indicator consists of histogram and an oscillator. The crossovers of these two technical tools create the buying and selling signals. This trading indicator is suitable for grabbing the significant swings that market provide you. If you follow the rules with discipline and patience, you can easily make money in the market.
Buying Conditions Using RCFMA.
- Market should be up trending.
- The histogram of RCFMA indicator should be in positive territory.
- The histograms should be cross above the red oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the red oscillator crosses above the histogram.
Selling Conditions Using RCFMA.
- Market should be down trending.
- The histogram of RCFMA indicator should be in negative territory.
- The histograms should be cross below the red oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the histogramcrosses above the red oscillator.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems