AFL winner indicator is a forex trading indicator. AFL winner indicator is a highly profitable forex trading indicator. If you wish you can combine this forex trading indicator with other indicators as well to make your trading decisions strong. The AFL winner is a technical indicator which works in a trending market environment. Winner indicator can be used in any time frames higher than 15 minute. The indicator has very simple trading rules and if you follow it you can make money consistently in the forex market.
Earning consistent money from the forex market isn’t hard as most of the people think. The most disciplined and patience ones make money in this industry.
When the AFL winner indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
It is a pure technical indicator. The AFL winner indicator consists of histograms with red and green bars at the top. The idea is to buy when you see the green bars at the top of the black histograms. Green bars are formed when the market rises. On the other hand, you should sell when you see the red bars at the top of the black histograms. Red bars are formed when the market is down trending.
Buying Conditions Using AFL winner indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- The AFL winner indicator should start forming green bars at the top of the histogram.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the bars of the AFL winner indicators turn red.
Selling Conditions Using AFL winner.
- Market should be down trending.
- The AFL winner indicator should start forming red bars at the top of the histogram.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the bars of the AFL winner indicators turn green.
You will be forwarded to download after purchase
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems