Trend Striker Extreme is a forex trading system. It is a very simple forex trading system but it might seem quite complicated to the beginner traders.
However, the good is news is that you can avoid of those technical indicators. Not all of those indicators are equally useful to make your trading decisions while trading with the Trend Striker Extreme forex trading system. I will teach you the easier way to trade with this forex trading system.
And you can do that by ignore useless technical indicators and focusing only on the major technical indicator.
When you install Trend Striker Extreme in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
When you look the above chart for the first time you might not get anything out of it. But if you look the chart closer, things will begin to make sense to you. I agree with the fact that there are too many indicators in this system. Let’s see which of the indicators are useful to us. Another good aspect of this trading system is that it aware you of important fundamental events.
- Blue and Red bars
The blue and red bars that you see in the main chart are the major indicator of this trading system. In a simple sense, the blue bars indicate the up-trending market and the red bars indicate the down-trending market.
- Trend CCI
Trend CCI indicator consists of the histogram that fluctuates in positive and negative territory. When the bars are in positive territory, it’s a buy signal and vice versa.
- Hull Variation Slope
Hull Variation Slope is nothing more than histograms that move in positive and negative territory. Positive bars indicate bullishness and vice versa.
The other remaining indicators in the indicator window do not have the higher significance. So it’s better to focus on these tools only.
Buying Conditions Using Trend Striker Extreme.
- The market should be up trending.
- The bars in the main chart window should be blue.
- The Trend CCI indicator should be in positive territory.
- The Hull Variation Slope indicator should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the bars in the main chart turn red.
Selling Conditions Using Trend Striker Extreme.
- The market should be down trending.
- The bars in the main chart window should be red.
- The Trend CCI indicator should be in negative territory.
- The Hull Variation Slope indicator should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the bars in the main chart turn blue.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems