Super angle trading is a forex trading system. The Super angle trading system is a scalping forex trading system. You will be amazed knowing the way how this forex trading system works. The Super angle trading system is really a very simple forex trading to trade with.
However, it has a very high accuracy rate. You can win as much as 90% of the time. Remember this is a forex trading system, not a random thing you see on the internet. It has a set of rules under which you will buy and sell. Any failure to follow the rules will not produce the result as we expect it to come.
When you install the Super angle trading system in your MetaTrader platform, your chart should look like this:
There are many indicators in Super angle trading system but we will not use all of them. We use only what we need. Of course if you need detailed information you can use all of them. We focus more on the trend of the market rather than blindly following any indicator.
The green and red arrows on the main chart window are generated using technical indicator algorithms. They appear there for a purpose. As per the rule, when you see a green arrow it’s a buy signal and when you see a red arrow it’s a sell signal.
- Momentum Modulator
It is a technical indicator that is nothing more than a histogram. Generally, when the market is trending upward, this indicator is positive and when the market is down trending, this indicator is negative.
These two indicators are enough to make your trading decisions using the Super angle trading system. Remember the main thing is the market has to be trending in your direction of trade.
Buying Conditions Using Super Angle Trading System.
- The market should be up trending.
- A green arrow should appear below the market.
- The Momentum modulator indicator should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see a red arrow above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Super Angle Trading System.
- The market should be down trending.
- A red arrow should appear above the market.
- The Momentum modulator indicator should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a green arrow below the market.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems