Anaconda Trading is a forex trading system. It is a trend following forex trading system. The Anaconda Trading system is a very dynamic forex trading system. It generates accurate trading signals most of the time. The accuracy of Anaconda Trading is 90%, and it has been tested over 100 times.
The Anaconda trading system works best in trending markets. One should not trade with Anaconda trading system in a sideways or flat market. Those traders who are willing to follow the rules of the system strictlywill make money out of it. However, the ones who are not disciplinedwill only lose money with any trading system.
When you install Anaconda Trading system in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Volty channel stop is a technical indicator which consists of blue and red dots. As per the rule of indicator, when the volty channel stop is blue, it indicates up trending market, and when the volty channel is red, it indicates the market is down trending.
- Moving averages
There are three moving averages of different colors in the main chart window. These moving averages help to define the trend of the market, and you should be trading accordingly. There are three moving averages, the green moving averages at either sides of the yellow moving average. These three moving averages move together. When the market is above these Moving averages, the market is up trending and vice versa.
MACD indicator consists of histograms that fluctuate in positive and negative territory. When the histogram is positive, you should know that the momentum is up side and when the histogram is negative, the momentum of the market is downside.
Buying Conditions Using Anaconda Trading.
- The market should be up trending.
- The Volty channel stop indicator should be below the market.
- The market should be above the moving averages.
- The MACD should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market crosses below the moving averages.
Selling Conditions Using Anaconda Trading.
- The market should be down trending.
- The Volty channel stop indicator should be above the market.
- The market should be below the moving averages.
- The MACD should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market crosses abovethe moving averages.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems