Supper Guppy Trading System is a forex trading system. This forex trading system looks quite different from other kinds of ordinary forex trading system. The Supper Guppy Trading System is very unique in terms of vision but it is very easy to use and make money out of it. The System exactly looks like fishing nets. Actually, those are the chunk of too many moving averages. It is impossible to interpret the moves of all those moving averages and you should be worrying about that as well because we are not going to use this system in that way.
The system is really simple but you need to practice in a demo for some days before jumping into the real one. No, any systems should be trusted blindly before actually testing it in the market. And while testing any system in the market, make you sure that you test it on demo accounts because testing systems can cost you lot if you lose money while learning with new systems.
When Supper Guppy Trading System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Simple Moving Average -598
The Orange color thick moving average that you can see in the main chart is 598 period simple moving average applied to median prices. This moving average can play the role to determine the major direction of the market.
- FTI Top Bottom
FTI Top Bottom is the main signal generator indicator of this system. It consists of red and green circles with a plus (+) sign on it. The simple way to use FTI Top Bottom indicator is to buy when you see green circle with a plus(+) sign on it and sell it when you see red circle with a Plus (+) sign on it.
Buying Conditions Using Supper Guppy Trading System.
- Price should be above the SMA 598.
- Green FTI Top Bottom indicator should appear below the price level.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red FTI Top Bottom appears above the price level.
Selling Conditions Using Supper Guppy Trading System.
- Price should be below the SMA 598.
- RedFTI Top Bottom indicator should appear above the price level.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a greenFTI Top Bottom appears below the price level.
You will be forwarded to download after purchase
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems