this indicator takes two moving midpoints, figures their RSI (Relative Strength Index) and afterward likewise includes a moving normal of the ascertained RSI. These two lines now can precisely flag the pattern changes. They are appeared in the different window where they change from 0 to 100. Extra histogram pointer is appeared for snappy reference underneath the lines.
- RSIOMA (default = 14) — the period of the RSI and the moving averages that are used to calculate the RSI. Increase for smoothness, decrease for signal frequency.
- RSIOMA_MODE (default = MODE_EMA) — mode of the moving averages used for RSI.
- RSIOMA_PRICE (default = PRICE_CLOSE) — price levels used to calculate moving averages that are used for RSI.
- Ma_RSIOMA (default = 21) — the period of the moving average of the RSI.
- Ma_RSIOMA_MODE (default = MODE_EMA) — the mode of the moving average of the RSI.
- Other parameters — configure the color settings and the trigger levels for the lines. It’s highly recommended not to change them.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems