Free Download MT Hunter Forex Trading System Mt4
MT Hunter is a forex trading system. It is developed for the swing traders as well for the scalpers in the forex market. MT Hunter is a well proven forex trading system and it has amazing track records over long period of time. MT Hunter is a very simple forex trading system yet very powerful one. It consists of four technical indicators and they are very simple to use. MT Hunter is a trend following forex trading system. There are three technical indicators in the main chart window and there are two technical indicators in the indicator window.
When you install MT Hunter trading system in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Oracle Move is a forex trading indicators which consists of two moving averages. The blue moving average is faster one and the red one is slower one. You should buy and sell on the basis of the crossovers of these moving averages.
- BB Trigger
BB Trigger is an oscillator which fluctuates in positive and negative territory. When the BB Trigger is in positive territory the market is in bullish mode and when the BB Trigger is in negative territory the market is in bearish phase.
- Delta Trend
Delta Trend is a forex trading indicator which consists of green and red bars. The green bars indicate bullish market conditions while the red bars indicate bearish market conditions.
Buying Conditions Using MT Hunter.
- The market should be up trending.
- The blue moving average should cross above the red moving average.
- The BB Trigger indicator should be in positive territory.
- The Delta Trend indicator should from green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the blue moving average crosses below the red moving average.
Selling Conditions Using MT Hunter.
- The market should be down trending.
- The blue moving average should cross below the red moving average.
- The BB Trigger indicator should be in negative territory.
- The Delta Trend indicator should from red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the blue moving average crosses above the red moving average.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems