Free Download Forex Neuro Trend Indicator For Mt4
Neuro Trend is a forex trading indicator. The Neuro Trend indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator and it is suitable for the swing traders. Although the Neuro Trend indicator generate the trading signals in the counter trend direction, you should only take the trades that are in the direction of the general trend of the market. The Neuro Trend indicator is useful in a trending market environment and it might totally useless in a sideways market so be sure to use it in a trending market.
Neuro Trend is a simple forex trading indicator and it does not need any pre understanding of the forex market. It is also equally beneficial to the experienced traders to keep their portfolio growing. When the Neuro Trend indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Neuro Trend indicator consists of red and blue dots which are probably the buying and selling signals. The basic idea is to buy when you see a blue dot and to sell when you see a red dot. This indicator also consists of three moving averages. You should buy when the market is above the major moving averages and vice versa. Another aspect of this indicator is you should see the bars formed by the market. They are not ordinary bars but they are specialized bars. Therefore, you should buy when the bars are blue and you should sell when the bars are red.
Buying Conditions Using Neuro Trend Indicator.
- The bars should be light blue color.
- The market should be above the blue and red moving averages.
- A blue dot should appear below the market.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see a red dot above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Neuro Trend indicator.
- The bars should be red.
- The market should be below the blue and red moving averages.
- A red dot should appear above the market.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a blue dot below the market.
Don't Miss Pro Indicators And Trading Systems